Joe developed a special seasoning blend for cooking his own roast beef, corned beef, pastrami, and beef jerky. This created a demand to bottle our seasoning, which is now as famous as our sandwiches.
Order our seasoning online!
- Bottle of Spice (8oz.)…………………….$6.49 + S&H
- Refill Bag (8oz.)…………..no longer available
- Refill Bag (16oz.)………….no longer available
- Bottle of Spice (16oz.)…………………..$11.99 + S&H
Marinated, Choice & Specialty Meats
Ready for cooking, grilling, baking, and sautéing, Fiori’s features a unique variety of marinated meat cuts.
Since 1983, Fiori’s has been leading the Central Valley in marinating their own meats, making the question “What’s for dinner?” seem less daunting. Fiori’s meat selections will minimize prep time, allowing more time to enjoy the company of your friends and family. Simply add one of our ready-made salads combined with one of our delicious meats and you have a healthy, enjoyable dinner. Whatever the occasion, Fiori’s marinated and specialty meats will satisfy and gratify!Joe and Barbara’s desire is to return families back to the dinner table, a tradition often lost amongst today’s busy families. They encourage friends and family to come together in the comfort of their homes and keep cooking – Cucina sempre!
- Flank Steaks
- Italian or Teriyaki Tri-Tips
- Maple Skirt Steaks
- Chicken Kabobs (Skewered) – Spring / Summer
- Beef Kabobs (Skewered) – Spring / Summer
- Marinated N.Y. Steaks – Spring / Summer
- Teriyaki Chicken Breasts
- Raspberry Balsamic Chicken Breasts
- Garlic Chicken Breasts
- Pork Tenderloin
- Pork Filets
- Lamb (request ahead: Roast, Butterflied, or Kabob cut)
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Pork Chops
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Artichoke Parmesan Stuffed Chicken
- Pesto Chicken Breasts
- Smoked Bratwurst
- N.Y. Steaks
- Rib-Eye Steaks
- Filet Mignon Steaks
- Prime Rib Roasts (standing, cut and tied, or boneless)
- Eye of the Round Roasts
- Filet Roasts
- Boneless Pork Roasts
- Pork Crown Roasts
- Baby Back Ribs
- Lamb Chops
- Leg of Lamb (or boneless)
Lodi has grown to make a name for itself as growers and producers of fine wines, many competing with the caliber of those found in Napa and Sonoma. There are nearly 60 wineries in the Lodi area, creating exciting wines for all tastes. The next time you are out wine-tasting around Lodi during our business hours, be sure to come by and visit us for lunch!
At Fiori’s, we carry a variety of award-winning Lodi Wines to compliment your evening dinner, as well as domestic and imported cheeses, pâté, prosciutto, and olives for all your entertaining needs. We provide you the ingredients to create a simple cheese platter and arrange your own gourmet hors d’oeuvres.
Our local wine selection changes often.
These are just a few …
- Peltier Station
- Klinker Brick
- Harney Lane
- Van Ruiten
- Mettler Family
- Benson Ferry
- Michael David
- Abundance Vineyards
- Vino con Brio
- Heritage Oaks
- Peirano Estates
- Jessie’s Grove
Check our blog regularly to see which new wines (and cheeses) we are carrying!
We provide the ingredients, you arrange at home!
Here are some pictures to get you started putting together your own beautiful cheese plate with the gourmet goods we carry in our shoppe. Click on the below thumbnails to view a larger image. Stop by or call to see what selections we have!
- Set 1: Point Reyes Bleu Cheese, Fontina Val D’Aosta, British Stripey Jack
- Set 2: Rembrandt Extra Aged Gouda, Spanish Manchego, Port Salut
- Set 3: Gorgonzola Torta with Roasted Hazelnuts & Dried Cranberries with Pretzels
- Set 4: Calabrese Salami, Brie, Extra Aged Smoked Gouda
- Set 5: Mozzarella Hot Salami Roll, Rembrandt Extra Aged Gouda, Kalamata Olives
- Set 6: Spanish Manchego, Mixed Olives, Molinari Dry Salami, Brie
- Set 7: Spanish Manchego, Molinari Dry Salami, Fontina, Mixed Olives
- Set 8: Parmigiano Reggiano, Mixed Olives, Prosciuto, Toscano Salami, Mild Coppa, Everything Flatbreads, Bruno’s Peppers
- Set 9: Parmigiano Reggiano, Smokey Sharp Cheddar, Toscano Salami, Everything Flatbreads
- Set 10: Parmigiano Reggiano, Smokey Sharp Cheddar, Pâté of Pork with Truffles and Cognac
- Set 11: Spanish Manchego, Smokey Sharp Cheddar, Kerrygold Aged Irish Cheddar, Everything Flatbreads
- Set 12: Spanish Manchego, Smokey Sharp Cheddar, Black Diamond Grand Reserve Cheddar Cheese
Tips for entertaining & arranging your own cheese platters at home…
A basic cheese plate generally includes 3-5 different cheeses on a platter. Be sure to have differing strengths, flavors, and consistencies – hard, smooth, creamy, crumbly, sharp, or salty, to name a few – no matter how many you choose, your guests will want to try them all if you combine them correctly.
If you are new to the world of fine cheeses, keep things simple for yourself. Choose three cheeses that each offer something a little different, to appeal to as many taste buds as possible. You’ll want cheeses that vary in flavor, sharpness, and consistency; try for a variety in height, color and shape as well, to make for a more visually appealing platter. Accompany with crackers, fruits, and bread.
Stop by or call us to see which selections we have!
Remember grandma and grandpa, a friend, or co-worker, just because they’re great! Available year-round, any amount from $15-$500.
Give a gift card for:
- Birthday Gifts & Prizes
- Coffee & Dessert
- Hostess Gifts
- Teachers & Tutors
- Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter
- Mother’s & Father’s Days
- Employee Appreciation
- A thoughtful gesture …